Here you'll find a fine selection of projects I am involved in.
The JAMstack and static site generators
I do like the JAMstack and static site generators. And there is a lot to like about it. Compared to the "old way" of doing things (read: the LAMPstack) the JAMstack offers many benefits:
- Better performance as pages are prebuilt and served from CDNs,
- higher security by reducing surface areas for attackers,
- cheaper, easier scaling through CDNs,
- better developer experience which makes the web fun again 💕.
Thanks to markdown the content of my projects can be read and maintained with a simple text editor.
Tools of the trade
- WordPress and the Roots.io stack for oldschool dynamic sites
- Tailwind-CSS , Bulma , Sass/SCSS , PostCSS ...
- Rollup , Gulp , Webpack ...
- Netlify (+CMS)
- Git at GitHub , GitLab and self-hosted
- Affinity Photo, Designer and Publisher
- Mac, Linux (and Windows if need be)
- the shell
Actionscript(but I implemented a Card-Sorting-App with it once 💪)